Wednesday, 11 March 2015

PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE / WEEK 2

Today we've had a session about CV awareness + preparation, learning what to put in our CV's and what not to put in. I also did a draft for my personal statement, which I got a quick feedback on. So I just made a couple of changes on that.

However, I've done a bit on my CV draft in InDesign which I'm quite happy with now. And I will finish it this week and add some small details to make it a bit personal.




After lunch we had a portfolio session, and we started to put together out portfolios in InDesign. We had to think about our layout and presentation. Me, personally I'm trying to go for the simplistic look through my whole portfolio. I'm currently putting together my work for Creative realisation.







No comments:

Post a Comment