So monday was basically just cutting out and figuring out how to make the dress.
Tuesday was a little more complicated. Iain looked at the board and wasn't very satisfied with what we've decided. Some of the garments wasn't even on the board at the time, because people took them home. So it looked like there were only 2-3 outfits on the board. We had to redo our line up AGAIN (for the 5-6 time), which was frustrating. We also had to decide which fabric each garment could use as we don't have enough of one fabric (the striped one). The process was slow as some people took some of Kaits comment on firday, literally. We were all getting frustrated as we've spent about the whole morning on this process, and toile reviews are next week. Mind you, I still have no clue how to make this dress and on top of that, I also need to make a jacket.
So this is our final (ACTUAL FINAL THIS TIME) line up
After the morning, I talked to Alena about the construction and the technical side of the dress I'm making. We decided to make it a bit more interesting that just attaching a strip of fabric on the sides and hopefully also save a lot of fabric, and it kind of also goes into what I want to do, which is creative pattern cutting. However, this gives me a lot to think about and to work out, because we weren't 100% sure if this would work. I started toiling on a mini mannequin. We decided to try it with different panels at the front.
I also found time to talk to Anna about the report. I have written about the brand and done a SWOT analysis. So hopefully, next tuesday I'll have more to show her.