Sunday, 8 May 2016

Final toiles

So this week has just been about pushing my toilet out. Sadly, I've been not feeling to well this week, struggling with severe hay fever and an actual fever, but luckily I had a sewing machine at home, so I cut everything out at uni and made it all at home.

I made a new toilet of the shirt dress. Is was pretty much OK'd, I just had to take in a centimeter around the arms. And with the jacket (that I will add a photo of later), it's pretty much done, just needed to do the patterns for the lining and some amendments.

But yes, I went in on Saturday in the studio, did all the pattern changes, and hopefully ready to cut on Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment